PubMed Searches & RSS Feeds
Google Custom Search – Wheelchair Skills Outside Sources
Please Note: Custom searches created using Google Custom Search Engine require Internet Explorer 9 or higher to work.
This custom Google search was developed as a one-stop shop for finding wheelchair program, skill, and test information outside of the Wheelchair Skills Program. The Wheelchair Skills Program site is not included in this search. These sites are included in the custom Google search:
- Rick Hansen Institute (CAN)
- Sci Action Canada (CAN)
- Canadian Centre on Disability Studies (CAN)
- Stroke Engine (CAN)
- Northwestern University Prosthetics-Orthotics Center (US)
- National Guideline Clearinghouse (US)
- Royal Australian College of Physicians (AU)
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
View the latest Google results from the above sites for – wheelchair skills test
View the latest Google results from the above sites for – wheelchair skills training program
Learn More About:
Librarians with Nova Scotia Health Authority have developed a grey literature checklist for physical rehabilitation to assist you with starting your search. The custom Google search for physical rehabilitation in this checklist includes the Wheelchair Skills Program website.